Thursday 12 November 1998
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Doo Wop (That Thing) by Lauryn Hill.
In UK Believe by Cher was in the top 5 hits.
Enemy of the State, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while The Path of Daggers by Robert Jordan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1998.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1998!
Which were the important events of 12 November 1998 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Omar Rudberg: Pop Singer.
- Reagan James: Pop Singer.
- Sarocha B: YouTube Star.
- Fanny Stollár: Hungarian tennis player.
- Yuna Taira: Japanese actress.
- Samuele Lorenzi: Italian victim of an unsolved case of homicide. The mother, Anna Maria Franzoni, left her baby, Samuele, sleeping in her bed when she walked her older son, Davide, to the school bus. It was 1/31/2002 and she left the house at 8:16 AM, returning home at 8:24 AM. Entering the house, she found Samuele in pain from having been hit in the head with a blunt instrument. She called a family friend, psychiatrist Ada Satragni, who gave the boy first aid, washed him and took him outside to be picked up by
- New York Islanders tie Detroit Red Wings 1-1, to end 10 game losing streak
- Daimler-Benz completes a merger with Chrysler Corporation to form Daimler-Chrysler.
- U.S. Vice President Al Gore signs the Kyoto Protocol.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?