Saturday 12 October 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Wolfgang Fortner and Jean-Louis Tixier-Vignancour.
Balett ur op. Mignon/Jössehäradspolska, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 October 1907!
Which were the important events of 12 October 1907 ?
- El Dia de la Raza - Latin America.
- French Republican Calendar - Chanvre (Hemp) Day, twenty-first day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Columbus Day (traditionally) - United States.
- Spain - Hispanic Day, National Day
- Malawi - Mother's Day
- Equatorial Guinea - Independence Day (from Spain, 1968)
- Also see October 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Our Lady of the Pillar (Zaragoza, Spain); Saint Wilfrid
- St. Fiace
- Roman festivals - Fortuna Redux, last day of the Ludi Augustales
- St. Domnina
- St. Seraphinus
- St. Amicus
- St. Edistius
- Bl. Camillus Constanzi
- St. Edwin
- St. Wilfrid
- St. Felix and Cyprian
- St. Heribert
- St. Maximilian of Lorch
- Wolfgang Fortner: German composer, composition teacher and conductor.
- Jean-Louis Tixier-Vignancour: French lawyer and nationalist politician.
- Jean Tlxier: Paris 7éme Politician.
- Daniel Vincent: Dortan physician.
- Cubs beat Tigers 4 games to 0 with 1 tie in 4th World Series
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 12 October 1907
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?