Tuesday 12 October 1926
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Great K & A Train Robbery, directed by Lewis Seiler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 October 1926!
Which were the important events of 12 October 1926 ?
- El Dia de la Raza - Latin America.
- French Republican Calendar - Chanvre (Hemp) Day, twenty-first day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Columbus Day (traditionally) - United States.
- Spain - Hispanic Day, National Day
- Malawi - Mother's Day
- Equatorial Guinea - Independence Day (from Spain, 1968)
- Also see October 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Our Lady of the Pillar (Zaragoza, Spain); Saint Wilfrid
- St. Fiace
- Roman festivals - Fortuna Redux, last day of the Ludi Augustales
- St. Domnina
- St. Seraphinus
- St. Amicus
- St. Edistius
- Bl. Camillus Constanzi
- St. Edwin
- St. Wilfrid
- St. Felix and Cyprian
- St. Heribert
- St. Maximilian of Lorch
- Marcel Martin: French film critic and historian.
- Hans Liebold in Germany auto racer (Nardo: Italy).
- Bernardo Pacini: Italy sport Champion.
- Didi Duprat: French jazz manouche guitarist, left-handed.
- British miners agree to end their strike.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Johnny Marvin - Breezin' Along with the Breeze
- The Blue Room - Revelers
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?