Monday 12 September 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Ace of Hearts, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 12 September 1921 ?
- Also see September 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Maryland (United States) - Defenders Day
- Cape Verde - National Day
- Ethiopia - National Revolution Day (1974)
- RC Saints - Holy Name of Mary
- Louis Bar: Ch?teauroux EXecutives.
- Stanislaw Lem: Poland -- Sci-fi author (Solaris, Invincible).
- Stanis?aw Lem: Polish writer (d. 2006).
- Jacques Bar: French film producer who made more than 80 films.
- Frank McGee: Monroe, Louisiana -- News anchor (NBC Evening News).
- Stanisław Lem: Ukrainian-Polish philosopher and author (d. 2006)
- Charles Bateman: American musician. He played with Edmond Hall at Cafe Society Uptown from 1946-1948, and then had many club dates with known jazz artists. After 1958, he mostly taught with occasional gigs.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tea Leaves - Nora Bayes
- Peggy O'Neil - Charles Harrison
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?