Tuesday 12 September 1967
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Ode To Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry.
In UK The Last Waltz by Engelbert Humperdinck was in the top 5 hits.
Point Blank, directed by John Boorman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Eighth Day by Thornton Wilder was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1967.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 September 1967!
Which were the important events of 12 September 1967 ?
- Also see September 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Maryland (United States) - Defenders Day
- Cape Verde - National Day
- Ethiopia - National Revolution Day (1974)
- RC Saints - Holy Name of Mary
- Louis CK: American comedian actor producer and screenwriter.
- Pat Listach: Natchitoches, Louisiana -- Infielder (Milwaukee Brewers).
- Jason Statham: English actor.
- Vladimir Bartol: Italian-Slovene author and playwright (d. 1967).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bobbie Gentry - Ode To Billie Joe
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Reflections
- Bobby Vee - Come Back When You Grow Up
- The Box Tops - The Letter
- Aretha Franklin - Baby I Love You
- The Temptations - You're My Everything
- Jay and the Techniques - Apples, Peaches, Pumpkin Pie
- The Beatles - All You Need Is Love
- Eric Burdon and the Animals - San Franciscan Nights
- Wilson Pickett - Funky Broadway
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?