Sunday 12 September 1982
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Zoran Planinic and Nana Ozaki.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Hard To Say I'm Sorry by Chicago.
In UK Eye Of The Tiger by Survivor was in the top 5 hits.
The Beastmaster, directed by Don Coscarelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while Master Of The Game by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Tom, Dick and Harriet.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battle Cross or Mars Cars.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1982.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 September 1982!
Which were the important events of 12 September 1982 ?
- Also see September 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Maryland (United States) - Defenders Day
- Cape Verde - National Day
- Ethiopia - National Revolution Day (1974)
- RC Saints - Holy Name of Mary
- Zoran Planinic: Croatian basketball player.
- Nana Ozaki: Japanese model.
- Zoran Planinić: Croatian basketball player.
- Kommer Kleijn: Dutch stage and radio play actor, playwright and radio play director.
- 102nd US Mens Tennis: Jimmy Connors beats Ivan Lendl (63 62 46 64)
- Gerard Nijboer (2:15:16) and Rosa Mota (2:36:04) win marathon
- Sandra Spuzich wins LPGA Mary Kay Golf Classic
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry
- Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
- The Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra
- John Cougar - Jack & Diane
- Air Supply - Even The Nights Are Better
- Melissa Manchester - You Should Hear How She Talks About You
- Fleetwood Mac - Hold Me
- John Cougar - Hurts So Good
- Crosby, Stills & Nash - Wasted On The Way
- Paul McCartney - Take It Away
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?