Friday 13 April 1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Budd [Lawrence] and Samuel Beckett.
Invisible Thief, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1906 ?
- Budd [Lawrence]: Freeman US jazz saxophonist (Eel).
- Samuel Beckett: Irish author of prose, fiction and avant-garde plays, who established the contemporary theater of the absurd with his surrealistic "Waiting for Godot.
- Peter Dahr: Germany Scientist.
- Bud Freeman: American saxophonist composer and bandleader (d. 1991).
- Ed Hamm: American long jumper and coach (d. 1982).
- Klaudia Taev: Estonian opera singer and educator (d. 1985)
- Mutiny on Portuguese battleships Dom Carlos and Vasco da Gama.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1906?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?