Friday 13 April 1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Invisible Thief, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1906 ?
- Budd [Lawrence]: Freeman US jazz saxophonist (Eel).
- Samuel Beckett: Irish author of prose, fiction and avant-garde plays, who established the contemporary theater of the absurd with his surrealistic "Waiting for Godot.
- Peter Dahr: Germany Scientist.
- Bud Freeman: American saxophonist composer and bandleader (d. 1991).
- Ed Hamm: American long jumper and coach (d. 1982).
- Klaudia Taev: Estonian opera singer and educator (d. 1985)
- Mutiny on Portuguese battleships Dom Carlos and Vasco da Gama.
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?