Friday 13 April 1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Budd [Lawrence] and Samuel Beckett.
Invisible Thief, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1906 ?
- Budd [Lawrence]: Freeman US jazz saxophonist (Eel).
- Samuel Beckett: Irish author of prose, fiction and avant-garde plays, who established the contemporary theater of the absurd with his surrealistic "Waiting for Godot.
- Peter Dahr: Germany Scientist.
- Bud Freeman: American saxophonist composer and bandleader (d. 1991).
- Ed Hamm: American long jumper and coach (d. 1982).
- Klaudia Taev: Estonian opera singer and educator (d. 1985)
- Mutiny on Portuguese battleships Dom Carlos and Vasco da Gama.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 April 1906
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?