Thursday 13 April 1911
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hamlet, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1911.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1911!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1911 ?
- Jean-Louis Levesque: Canadian entrepreneur and philanthropist (d. 1994).
- Ico Hitrec: Croatian footballer and manager (d. 1946).
- Jean-Louis Lévesque: Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 1994).
- Nino Sanzogno: Italian conductor and composer (d. 1983).
- George Washington Glick: American politician (Born 1827).
- Polo Grounds grandstand and left field bleachers go up in flames.
- Mexican Revolution: Rebels take Agua Prieta on the SonoraampndashArizona border government troops take the town back April 17 when the rebel leader quotRedquot López is drunk.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Love the Name of Mary - Will Oakland
- Grizzly Bear - Arthur Collins
- Cheer Up, My Honey - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?