Tuesday 13 April 1926
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include 11th Duke of Marlborough and Don [James Yarmy] Adams in New York City.
For Heaven's Sake, directed by Sam Taylor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1926!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1926 ?
- 11th Duke of Marlborough: English large landowner.
- Don [James Yarmy] Adams in New York City: New York, USA; actor/comedian (Maxwell Smart - Get Smart, Check it Out).
- Ellie Lambeti: Greek actress (Born 1926).
- John Spencer-Churchill: 11th Duke of Marlborough English businessman (d. 2014).
- At 41, Walter Johnson pitches his 7th opening day shutout
- Bicyclists without bicycle-tax-stamp rounded up in Amsterdam
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 April 1926
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- That Certain Party - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue - Art Landry & His Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?