Friday 13 April 1928
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Laugh, Clown, Laugh, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1928!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1928 ?
- Jaroslav Mixa: Czech astrologer.
- Alan Clark: English historian and politician Minister of State for Trade (d. 1999).
- Gianni Marzotto: Italian race car driver and businessman (d. 2012).
- Luis Iruarrizaga Aguirre: Composer, dies at 36.
- First trans-atlantic flight, Europe-US (Fitzmaurice-von Hnnefeld-K�hl).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?