Thursday 13 April 1944
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Buffalo Bill, directed by William A. Wellman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1944.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1944!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1944 ?
- Brian Pendleton Wolverhampton in West Midlands: England; rocker (The Pretty Things).
- Jack Casady in Washington: DC; rock bassist (Hot Tuna, Jefferson Airplane).
- Michael Saunders: Barrister.
- Philip Berg: American attorney who has filed several controversial lawsuits against government officials, including Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama.
- Franco Arese: Italian runner.
- Charles Burnett: American actor director producer and screenwriter
- Jack Casady: American bass player (Jefferson Airplane Hot Tuna and Jefferson Starship)
- Susan Davis: American social worker and politician
- Francesco Arese:
- SC rejects black suffrage
- Stanley Cup: Montreal Canadiens sweep Chicago Blackhawks in 4 games
- Transport nr 71 departs with French Jews to Nazi-Germany
- South Carolina rejects black suffrage.
- Diplomatic relations between New Zealand and the Soviet Union are established.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1944 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Love You - Enric Madriguera & His Orchestra
- Mairzy Doats - Pied Pipers
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?