Saturday 13 April 1968
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Honey by Bobby Goldsboro.
In UK What A Wonderful World / Cabaret by Louis Armstrong was in the top 5 hits.
The Young Girls of Rochefort, directed by Jacques Demy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while The Confessions Of Nat Turner by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1968.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1968!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1968 ?
- Ted Washington: NFL nose tackle (Buffalo Bills).
- Toni Lee Jameson in Minneapolis: Minnesota, USA; team handball back court/twin sister of Tami (Olympics-1996).
- Tami Lyn Jameson in Minneapolis: Minnesota, USA; team handball goalie/twin sister of Toni (Olympics-1992, 1996).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bobby Goldsboro - Honey
- Union Gap - Young Girl
- Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
- The Box Tops - Cry Like A Baby
- Aretha Franklin - (Sweet Sweet Baby) Since You've Been Gone
- The Beatles - Lady Madonna
- Georgie Fame - The Ballad Of Bonnie And Clyde
- The Delfonics - La - La Means I Love You
- The Monkees - Valleri
- Manfred Mann - Mighty Quinn (Quinn The Eskimo)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?