Tuesday 13 April 1971
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Corey Yothers in Los Angeles and Charles Outlaw NBA forward (Los Angeles Clippers.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Joy To The World by Three Dog Night.
In UK Hot Love by T Rex was in the top 5 hits.
Summer of '42, directed by Robert Mulligan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1971
while The Passions Of The Mind by Irving Stone was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Bearcats!.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Computer Space or Star Trek.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1971.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1971!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1971 ?
- Corey Yothers in Los Angeles: California, USA; actor (Off the Rock).
- Charles Outlaw NBA forward (Los Angeles Clippers: Orlando Magic).
- Franck Esposito: French swimmer, he won the bronze medal in the Butterfly 200m at the 1992 Olympics, and then represented France at the 1996, 2000, and 2004 Olympics.
- Bo Outlaw: American basketball player: forward/center, Magic.
- Valensia : Dutch singer-songwriter guitarist and producer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1971 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Three Dog Night - Joy To The World
- Marvin Gaye - What's Going On
- The Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)
- Tom Jones - She's A Lady
- Paul McCartney - Another Day
- Ocean - Put Your Hand In The Hand
- Janis Joplin - Me And Bobby McGee
- The Partridge Family - Doesn't Somebody Want To Be Wanted
- Carpenters - For All We Know
- Brewer & Shipley - One Toke Over The Line
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?