Friday 13 April 1984
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jarmo Ahjupera and Anders Lindegaard.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Footloose by Kenny Loggins.
In UK Hello by Lionel Richie was in the top 5 hits.
Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter, directed by Joseph Zito, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984
while The Aquitaine Progression by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mr. Palfrey of Westminster.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Electrician or Girl's Garden.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1984!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1984 ?
- Jarmo Ahjupera: Estonian footballer.
- Anders Lindegaard: Danish footballer.
- Hiro Mizushima: Japanese actor.
- Matthew Needham: English actor.
- 11th Space Shuttle Mission (41C) - Challenger 5-returns to Earth
- Christopher Wilder, FBI's "most wanted man", accidentally kills self.
- Pete Rose becomes the first player in National League history to collect 4,000 hits.
- India moves into Siachen Glacier thus annexing more territory from the Line of Control.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kenny Loggins - Footloose
- Phil Collins - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
- Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
- Lionel Richie - Hello
- Pointer Sisters - Automatic
- Culture Club - Miss Me Blind
- Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again
- Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Adult Education
- Van Halen - Jump
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?