Monday 13 April 2009
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas.
17 Again, directed by Burr Steers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2009
while Twilight by Stephenie Meyer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Stranger Among Bears.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 2XL Fleet Defense or AI War: Fleet Command.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2009.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 2009!
Which were the important events of 13 April 2009 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 April
- Former major-league pitcher (Detroit Tigers, 1976-80) Mark Fidrych dies in an apparent accident at his farm in Northborough, Massachusetts, at age 54.
- A fire destroys a homeless hostel and kills at least 22 people in Kamień Pomorski, Poland. (BBC)
- The Taliban's Students' Movement imposes sharia law in Swat, Pakistan. (Reuters)
- Thai Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva says that anti-government protests in Bangkok are ampquotunder controlampquot. (BBC)
- Mass media in Fiji protest against government censorship. (Al Jazeera)
- China's government publishes a National Human Rights Action Plan. (Xinhua)
- An unmanned Palestinian fishing vessel explodes near an Israeli Navy patrol in the Gaza Strip. (Reuters)
- United States Representative Donald M. Payne comes under mortar fire at Aden Adde International Airport in Somalia. ''(Telegraph)''
- Protests against Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili continue in Tbilisi. (AFP)
- At least four Lebanese Ground Forces soldiers are killed near Baalbek in the Beqaa Valley. ''(Los Angeles Times)''
- The U.S. federal government will rescind travel and gift restrictions to Cuba. ''(Miami Herald)''
- The United Nations Security Council condemns North Korea's launch of Kwangmyŏngsŏng-2. (Sky News)
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2009 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?