Wednesday 13 August 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Little Foxes, directed by William Wyler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 August 1941!
Which were the important events of 13 August 1941 ?
- International Lefthanders Day
- St. Wigbert
- RC saints - Pontianus and Hippolytus, Radegunde (help against the pox), Cassianus of Imola (patron of shorthand-writers)
- In Brasil, Friday 13 August (agosto) is considered to be especially filled with sorrow (desgosto)
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 6 saints: St. Hippolytus
- St. Cassian
- St. John Berchmans
- St. John Bosco
- St. Radegund
- Roman festivals - Vertumnalias in honor of Vertumnus, and also Diana, on the Aventine hill
- Jim French: American baseball player, a left-hitting/right throwing catcher with the Washington Senators between 1965 and 1971.
- Christian Hamburger: Fort Bragg sports Champions.
- Christian Hanburger: American football linebacker in the National Football League who played his entire fourteen-year career with the Washington Redskins from 1965 to 1978.
- Jim Barnes: Tuckerton, Arkansas -- Basketball player (1964 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Erin Fleming: Canadian actress (d. 2003).
- Red army evacuates Smolensk
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?