Monday 13 August 1990
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of August people in US were listening to Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey.
In UK Turtle Power by Partners In Kryme was in the top 5 hits.
Wild at Heart, directed by David Lynch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Burden Of Proof by Scott Turow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 August 1990!
Which were the important events of 13 August 1990 ?
- International Lefthanders Day
- St. Wigbert
- RC saints - Pontianus and Hippolytus, Radegunde (help against the pox), Cassianus of Imola (patron of shorthand-writers)
- In Brasil, Friday 13 August (agosto) is considered to be especially filled with sorrow (desgosto)
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 6 saints: St. Hippolytus
- St. Cassian
- St. John Berchmans
- St. John Bosco
- St. Radegund
- Roman festivals - Vertumnalias in honor of Vertumnus, and also Diana, on the Aventine hill
- Shila Amzah: Malaysian singer-songwriter, actress, businesswoman and record producer.
- Carole Ferigo: Italian homicide victim, at 17 months killed by her mom in Milan, 1/15/1992.
- DeMarcus Cousins: Basketball Player.
- Benjamin Stambouli: French footballer.
- Jimmy Starr: Actor (Hot Flashes), dies at 86.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?