Friday 13 August 2004
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of August people in US were listening to Slow Motion by Juvenile.
In UK Baby Cakes by 3 Of A Kind was in the top 5 hits.
Collateral, directed by Michael Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The 9/11 Commission Report by National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2004.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 August 2004!
Which were the important events of 13 August 2004 ?
- International Lefthanders Day
- St. Wigbert
- RC saints - Pontianus and Hippolytus, Radegunde (help against the pox), Cassianus of Imola (patron of shorthand-writers)
- In Brasil, Friday 13 August (agosto) is considered to be especially filled with sorrow (desgosto)
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 6 saints: St. Hippolytus
- St. Cassian
- St. John Berchmans
- St. John Bosco
- St. Radegund
- Roman festivals - Vertumnalias in honor of Vertumnus, and also Diana, on the Aventine hill
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 August
- Julia Child: American chef and writer of over nine cookbooks, appearing in more than three hundred television shows.
- Hurricane Charley kills 27 people in Florida after killing four in Cuba and one in Jamaica. Charley made landfall near Cayo Costa, Florida as a Category 4 hurricane. Charley is the most intense hurricane to strike the United States since Hurricane Andrew in 1992.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?