Saturday 13 December 1902
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1902.
Have a look at the old newspapers from 13 December 1902 and get them!
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 13 December 1902 ?
- Roman festivals - Tellus was worshipped in the district Carinae at the Esquiline Hill, and a lectisternium or table was spread for Ceres.
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Lucy
- Also see December 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- In the Julian calendar before the Gregorian reform, this was the shortest day and longest night, and widely celebrated as such
- In the Irish calendar the Wednesday, Friday and Saturday following the Feast of Saint Lucy were observed as Quarter tense.
- Malta - Republic Day (since 1974)
- St. Lucia's Day in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
See other famous people born on 13 December
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1902 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Closing Time at a Country Grocery - Frank Stanley & Byron G. Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Why buy our paperbacks? Standard Font size of 10 for all books High Quality Paper Fulfilled by Amazon Expedited shipping 30 Days Money Back Guarantee BEWARE of Low-quality sellers Don't buy cheap paperbacks just to save a few dollars.
Leopold is delighted to publish this classic book as part of our extensive Classic Library collection. Many of the books in our collection have been out of print for decades, and therefore have not been accessible to the general public.
This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. This work was reproduced from the original artifact, and remains as true to the original work ...
Emerson Hough was a prolific American author best known for writing western and historical novels set in the late 19th century. Many of Hough's books were turned into movies including The Covered Wagon.
Tell the world why 13 December 1902 is such a special date for you!