Monday 13 December 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Fantomas, directed by Edward Sedgwick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 December 1920!
Which were the important events of 13 December 1920 ?
- Roman festivals - Tellus was worshipped in the district Carinae at the Esquiline Hill, and a lectisternium or table was spread for Ceres.
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Lucy
- Also see December 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- In the Julian calendar before the Gregorian reform, this was the shortest day and longest night, and widely celebrated as such
- In the Irish calendar the Wednesday, Friday and Saturday following the Feast of Saint Lucy were observed as Quarter tense.
- Malta - Republic Day (since 1974)
- St. Lucia's Day in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Frits Noske: Dutch musicologist (Signifier and the Signified.
- George P: Schultz US Secretary of State (1982-89).
- Kaysone Phomvihane/premier/President: of Laos (Pathet Lao) (1991-92).
- George Shultz: American economist, statesman, and 60th United States Secretary of State.
- Netherlands breaks contact with kingdoms of Serbia, Croatia and Slavia.
- League of nations establishes International Court of Justice in The Hague.
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?