Tuesday 13 December 1994
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lannan Eacott .
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Here Comes The Hotstepper by Ini Kamoze.
In UK Stay Another Day by East 17 was in the top 5 hits.
Legends of the Fall, directed by Edward Zwick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Crossing the Threshold of Hope by His Holiness John Paul II was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Otvorena vrata.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brian Lara Cricket or Doom II: Hell on Earth.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 December 1994!
Which were the important events of 13 December 1994 ?
- Roman festivals - Tellus was worshipped in the district Carinae at the Esquiline Hill, and a lectisternium or table was spread for Ceres.
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Lucy
- Also see December 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- In the Julian calendar before the Gregorian reform, this was the shortest day and longest night, and widely celebrated as such
- In the Irish calendar the Wednesday, Friday and Saturday following the Feast of Saint Lucy were observed as Quarter tense.
- Malta - Republic Day (since 1974)
- St. Lucia's Day in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- American Eagle commuter plane crashes in North Carolina, killing 15.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1994?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?