Tuesday 13 December 2005
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Run It! by Chris Brown.
In UK Hung Up by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
V for Vendetta, directed by James McTeigue, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while Red Lily by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 December 2005!
Which were the important events of 13 December 2005 ?
- Roman festivals - Tellus was worshipped in the district Carinae at the Esquiline Hill, and a lectisternium or table was spread for Ceres.
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Lucy
- Also see December 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- In the Julian calendar before the Gregorian reform, this was the shortest day and longest night, and widely celebrated as such
- In the Irish calendar the Wednesday, Friday and Saturday following the Feast of Saint Lucy were observed as Quarter tense.
- Malta - Republic Day (since 1974)
- St. Lucia's Day in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Aymeric: Prince Aymeric of Belgium.
- Nicolas: Prince Nicolas of Belgium.
- Prince Aymeric: of Belgium.
- Prince Nicolas: of Belgium.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 13 December 2005 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?