Sunday 13 February 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, directed by Grard Bourgeois, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1910!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1910 ?
- William Shockley: English-American physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1989).
- William B Shockley London: US physicist (Nobel Prize 1956 - for research on semiconductors and discovery of the transistor effect along with John Bardeen and Walter Houser Brattain).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Where the River Shannon Flows - Harry Macdonough
- Meet Me ToNight in Dreamland - Elizabeth Wheeler & Harry Anthony
- Carmen - Air De La Fleur (Flower Song) - Enrico Caruso
- Oh, You Candy Kid - Ada Jones
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 13 February 1910 and get them!