Tuesday 13 February 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Polly Rose and Alain Poiré.
Rosie O'Grady, directed by John H. Collins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1917!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1917 ?
- Polly Rose: actress (Myrtle-Love That Jill).
- Alain Poiré: French film producer and screenwriter.
- Eugene Buzy: France sport Champion.
- Martin Litton: American rafter and environmentalist (d. 2014).
- Joel Angel Russian musicologist/composer: dies at age 48.
- Mata Hari is arrested for spying.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 February 1917
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- They're Wearing 'Em Higher in Hawaii - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Paradise Blues - Marion Harris
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?