Friday 13 February 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Suds, directed by Jack Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1920 ?
- Bryant Boudleaux: Shellman, Georgia -- Rock writer (Bye Bye Love).
- Boudleaux Bryant: American songwriter (d. 1987).
- Louis Féraud: French fashion designer and artist.
- Louis Feraud: Gagni?res EXecutives.
- André Sallée: French humorist artist.
- Eileen Farrell: Willimantic, Connecticut -- Opera soprano (Interrupted Melody)
- Zao Wou-Ki: Chinese-French painter (d. 2013)
- League of Nations recognizes perpetual neutrality of Switzerland.
- National Negro Baseball League organized.
- The Negro National League is formed.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Yellow Dog Blues - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Let the Rest of the World Go By - Elizabeth Spencer & Charles Hart
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1920?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 13 February 1920 and get them!