Tuesday 13 February 1934
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Lost Patrol, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1934!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1934 ?
- George Segal: American actor of stage and film who won an Oscar nomination for "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" in 1966.
- Guy Claisse: French journalist, writer and winemaker.
- Ralph Holden: British colony astrologer, engineer, author and Anglican Clergyman who wrote the book, "The Elements of House Division," in 1977.
- Jozsef Pusztai: Slovene writer, poet, journalist in Hungary (Born 1864).
- Austrian Dollfuss government bans socialistic party
- The Soviet steamship Cheliuskin sinks in the Arctic Ocean.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 13 February 1934 and get them!