Friday 13 February 1942
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Roxie Hart, directed by William A. Wellman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1942.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1942!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1942 ?
- Corinne Gelfan: American actress and folk singer since 1966, with credits in many theatrical productions, commercials, and musicals, including musical comedy.
- Donald E Williams in Lafayette: Indiana, USA; Captain US Navy/astronaut (STS 51D, STS 34).
- Peter Tork [Peter Halsten Thorkelson] in Washington DC: USA; singer/actor (Monkees - "Last Train to Clarksville").
- Peter Tork: Pop Singer.
- Donald E Williams: NASA astronaut.
- Carol Lynley: American model, stage and TV actress, playing in some 50 films, ten Broadway plays and more than 200 TV performances. She became a professional actress on stage at age 12, starting with the Broadway show "Anniversary Waltz." Working as a dancer and model, she also posed for Playboy in 1965. Her films include, "The Stripper," "Under the Yum Yum Tree" and "The Poseidon Adventure" in 1972.
- Donald Williams: American captain pilot and astronaut
- Carol Lynley in New York City: New York, USA; actress (Night Stalker, Fantasy Island, Immortal).
- Epitacio Pessoa: Brazilian president (Born 1865).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?