Sunday 13 February 1944
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Passage to Marseille, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1944!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1944 ?
- Sal Bando: American baseball player, a right-handed third baseman with the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Jerry Springer: British-American host of "The Jerry Springer Show," a violent, confrontational, infamous television talk show.
- Rebop Kwaku Baah: Nigerian percussionist (d. 1983).
- Stockard Channing: Movie Actress.
- Rebop Baah: Nigerian drummer (Traffic Can and Zahara) (d. 1983).
- Oduvil Unnikrishnan: Indian actor and composer (d. 2006)
- Michael Ensign: American actor
- Stockard Channing in New York City: New York, USA; actress (Grease, The Big Bus, Without a Trace).
- Bo Svenson: Swedish-born actor
- Jan Peszek: Polish actor and theatre director. He studied at Krakau until 1966, then had his first engagement in Wroclaw. Since the 1980s he is seen frequently in movie and TV productions. His daughter Maria Peszek, born 9 September 1973, is an actress and singer, his son Blazej is an actor.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1944 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- No Love, No Nothin' - Johnny Long & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 13 February 1944 and get them!