Sunday 13 February 1944
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Stockard Channing in New York City and Bo Svenson.
Passage to Marseille, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1944.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1944!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1944 ?
- Stockard Channing in New York City: New York, USA; actress (Grease, The Big Bus, Without a Trace).
- Bo Svenson: Swedish-born actor.
- Rebop Kwaku Baah: Nigerian percussionist (d. 1983).
- Sal Bando: American baseball player, a right-handed third baseman with the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Jan Peszek: Polish actor and theatre director.
- Jerry Springer: British-American host of "The Jerry Springer Show," a violent, confrontational, infamous television talk show. Although the program has now been toned down considerably, the host has become adept at justifying the show’s own form of morality. Springer’s book, "Ringmaster," 1998, takes its readers behind the scenes of the hit show and includes information on his personal life and professional career.
- Stockard Channing: Movie Actress
- Rebop Baah: Nigerian drummer (Traffic Can and Zahara) (d. 1983)
- Oduvil Unnikrishnan: Indian actor and composer (d. 2006)
- Michael Ensign: American actor
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1944 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- No Love, No Nothin' - Johnny Long & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?