Tuesday 13 February 1945
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Three Caballeros, directed by Norman Ferguson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1945!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1945 ?
- King Floyd: American musician (d. 2006).
- Roy Dyke: Liverpool, England -- Rock drummer (Ashton, Gardner & Dyke).
- David Tremlett: English artist.
- Marian Dawkins: English biologist and academic.
- Floyd : American singer-songwriter (d. 2006).
- Keith Nichols: English pianist trombonist and accordion player
- Simon Schama: English historian and author
- William Sleator: American author and composer (d. 2011)
- Allied planes bomb Dresden Germany; 135,000 die
- Gerbrandy British government refuses Dutch Jewish right to buy
- USSR captures Budapest, after 49-day battle with Germany; 159,000 dead.
- World War II: Royal Air Force bombers are dispatched to Dresden, Germany to attack the city with a massive aerial bombardment.
- Soviet forces capture Budapest, Hungary from the Nazis.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1945 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Saturday Night (Is the Loneliest Night in the Week) - Frankie Carle & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 13 February 1945 and get them!