Sunday 13 February 1955
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Softly Softly by Ruby Murray was in the top 5 hits.
The Wages of Fear, directed by Henri-Georges Clouzot, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1955
while The View From Pompey'S Head by Hamilton Basso was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1955.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1955!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1955 ?
- Scott Smith: rock bassist (Loverboy - "Get Lucky").
- Joe Birkett: American lawyer judge and politician.
- KRCG TV channel 13 in Jefferson City, MO (CBS) begins broadcasting
- Israel acquires four of seven Dead Sea scrolls.
- Patty Berg wins LPGA Saint Petersburg Golf Open.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1955 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Four Aces - Melody Of Love
- (My Baby Don't Love Me) No More - DeJohn Sisters
- The Penguins - Earth Angel (Will You Be Mine)
- The Ames Brothers - The Naughty Lady Of Shady Lane
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?