Thursday 13 February 1958
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Keryn Barnes and Marc Emery.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to At The Hop by Danny & The Juniors.
In UK The Story Of My Life by Michael Holliday was in the top 5 hits.
The Brothers Karamazov, directed by Richard Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1958
while By Love Possessed by James Gould Cozzens was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Walt Disney Presents: Annette.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1958.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1958!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1958 ?
- Keryn Barnes: American victim of serial killers Michael Bear Carson and Suzan Barnes Carson, dubbed by the press as "the San Francisco Witch Killers.
- Marc Emery: Canadian bookstore owner, publisher of Cannabis Culture magazine and social activist.
- Pernilla August: Swedish actress director and screenwriter.
- Jean-François Lisée: Canadian journalist and politician.
- Derek Riggs: English painter and illustrator.
- Tip Tipping: English actor and stuntman (d. 1993)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1958 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Danny & The Juniors - At The Hop
- The Silhouettes - Get A Job
- Royal Teens - Short Shorts
- Elvis Presley - Don't
- Billy Vaughn and His Orchestra - Sail Along Silvery Moon
- The Diamonds - The Stroll
- The McGuire Sisters - Sugartime
- Elvis Presley - I Beg Of You
- Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire
- Buddy Holly - Peggy Sue
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?