Tuesday 13 February 1962
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jackie Silva in Rio de Janeiro and Anibal Acevedo Vila.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Duke Of Earl by Duke Of Earl (Gene Chandler).
In UK The Young Ones by Cliff Richard was in the top 5 hits.
La notte, directed by Michelangelo Antonioni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1962
while Franny And Zooey by J.D. Salinger was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Room for One More.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Spacewar!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1962.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1962!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1962 ?
- Jackie Silva in Rio de Janeiro: Brazil; volleyball player (Pan Am-bronze).
- Anibal Acevedo Vila: American politician and 8th Governor of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- Michael Mair: Italian skier who specializes in downhill racing.
- Hugh Dennis: Comedian.
- Aníbal Vilá: Puerto Rican lawyer and politician 8th Governor of Puerto Rico.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1962 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Duke Of Earl - Duke Of Earl (Gene Chandler)
- Joey Dee & the Starliters - Peppermint Twist - Part 1
- Chubby Checker - The Twist
- Sue Thompson - Norman
- Dion - The Wanderer
- Brenda Lee - Break It To Me Gently
- Barbara George - I Know (You Don't Love Me No More)
- Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love
- The Everly Brothers - Crying In The Rain
- Gary (U.S.) Bonds - Dear Lady Twist
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?