Wednesday 13 February 1963
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Roberta Vasquez and Wendy Gardner.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Hey Paula by Paul and Paula.
In UK Diamonds by Jet Harris & Tony Meehan was in the top 5 hits.
The Trial, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
On TV people were watching Fernfahrer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1963!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1963 ?
- Roberta Vasquez: Los Angeles, California -- Playmate (November, 1984).
- Wendy Gardner: American actress, a redhead.
- Philippe Hervé: French basketball coach since 1995 and former professional player (1985-1995).
- Harry Steers: bowling hall of famer, dies.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Ned Miller - From A Jack To A King
- Bobby Vee - The Night Has A Thousand Eyes
- The Miracles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me
- Johnny Thunder - Loop De Loop
- The Drifters - Up On The Roof
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?