Wednesday 13 February 1963
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Hey Paula by Paul and Paula.
In UK Diamonds by Jet Harris & Tony Meehan was in the top 5 hits.
The Trial, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1963!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1963 ?
- Philippe Hervé: French basketball coach since 1995 and former professional player (1985-1995).
- Wendy Gardner: American actress, a redhead.
- Roberta Vasquez: Los Angeles, California -- Playmate (November, 1984).
- Harry Steers: bowling hall of famer, dies.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- Bobby Vee - The Night Has A Thousand Eyes
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Johnny Thunder - Loop De Loop
- The Drifters - Up On The Roof
- Ned Miller - From A Jack To A King
- The Miracles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 13 February 1963 and get them!