Sunday 13 January 1929
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Sixth Sense, directed by Eusebio Fernndez Ardavn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
while All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 1929!
Which were the important events of 13 January 1929 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
- Francoise Prevost: French actress, journalist and author.
- Robert Garcia: France sport Champion.
- Jean L'Hote: France Writer.
- Joe Pass: American guitarist and composer (d. 1994).
- Joseph Anthony Pass: Guitarist.
- Wim Bary: Dutch actor / theater director (Nice Boys)
- René Thomas: French banker, president of BNP (Banque nationale de Paris) from 1982 to 1993.
- Humanist Society established, in Hollywood, California.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?