Monday 13 January 1975
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Mandy by Barry Manilow.
In UK Streets Of London by Ralph McTell was in the top 5 hits.
Kurutta ippêji, directed by Teinosuke Kinugasa, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Ragtime by E. L. Doctorow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 1975!
Which were the important events of 13 January 1975 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Elton John - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
- Neil Sedaka - Laughter In The Rain
- Carpenters - Please Mr. Postman
- Barry Manilow - Mandy
- Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
- Stevie Wonder - Boogie On Reggae Woman
- Paul McCartney - Junior's Farm
- Paul Anka - One Man Woman/One Woman Man
- Donny and Marie Osmond - Morning Side Of The Mountain
- Gloria Gaynor - Never Can Say Goodbye
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 13 January 1975 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?