Monday 13 July 1936
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Ayler .
The Devil-Doll, directed by Lionel Barrymore, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1936!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1936 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Albert Ayler: American black singer, composer and player of the bagpipes and alto saxophonist.
- A Midwestern U.S. heat wave sets the all-time highest temperature records for Wisconsin (46 C), Michigan (44 C), and Indiana (47 C).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 July 1936
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?