Monday 13 July 1936
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Ayler .
The Devil-Doll, directed by Lionel Barrymore, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1936!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1936 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Albert Ayler: American black singer, composer and player of the bagpipes and alto saxophonist.
- A Midwestern U.S. heat wave sets the all-time highest temperature records for Wisconsin (46 C), Michigan (44 C), and Indiana (47 C).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?