Saturday 13 July 1940
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
All This, and Heaven Too, directed by Anatole Litvak, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1940.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1940!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1940 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Donald Lautrec: Canadian singer and actor.
- Tom Lichtenberg: American football player and coach (d. 2013).
- Paul Prudhomme: American chef and author (d. 2015).
- Patrick Stewart: British-American actor, trained Shakespearean thespian who became best known as Captain Jean Luc Picard on the Starship Enterprise in the sci-fi adventure series "Star Trek," 1987-94.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?