Sunday 13 July 1952
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Don't Bother to Knock, directed by Roy Baker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1952!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1952 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Roberto Alpi: Italian actor, who has worked mostly in television productions and is known to the public for playing Ettore Ferri, the main character of the soap opera CentoVetrine.
- Dominique Bussereau: French politician, who was Secretary of State for Transport within the government of François Fillon.
- East Germany announces the formation of its National People's Army.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?