Saturday 13 July 1996
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to How Do U Want It by 2 Pac.
In UK Killing Me Softly by Fugees was in the top 5 hits.
The Frighteners, directed by Peter Jackson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Runaway Jury by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1996.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1996!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1996 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Cigar wins record 16th straight win, (ties Citation in 1940)
- A Republican Sinn Féin bomb explodes outside of a hotel in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, disrupting a wedding reception and injuring 17 people.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- 2 Pac - How Do U Want It
- Toni Braxton - You're Makin' Me High
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- Los Del Rio - Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- Keith Sweat - Twisted
- Quad City DJ's - C'Mon N' Ride It (The Train)
- Monica - Why I Love You So Much
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?