Sunday 13 July 2008
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry.
The Dark Knight, directed by Christopher Nolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2008.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 2008!
Which were the important events of 13 July 2008 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 July
- Bronis?aw Geremek: Polish social historian and politician (Born 1932).
- US Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson unveils an emergency plan to save Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, mortgage holders of US$5.2 trillion.
- The Prime Minister of Israel Ehud Olmert states that Israel has agreed to swap five prisoners with Hezbollah to provide the bodies of two Israeli soldiers captured in 2006. (AFP via Google News)
- A suicide bomber blows himself up next to a police patrol in Orūzgān Province of Afghanistan killing at least 18 people. (AP via Google News)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2008 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?