Thursday 13 June 1918
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ben Johnson and Helmut Lent.
Cupid Angling, directed by Albert Morrison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1918!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1918 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Ben Johnson: Foraker, Oklahoma -- Actor (Chisum, Battle Force, Dillinger).
- Helmut Lent: German night fighter pilot (Born 1918).
- Percy Rodriguez: Canadian-American actor (d. 2007).
- Grand Duke Mikhail of Russia: younger brother of Tsar Nicholas II (Born 1878) (murdered).
- Phillies and Cards tie 8-8 in 19 innings
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Regretful Blues - Nora Bayes
- Levinsky at the Wedding, Parts 3 & 4 - Julian Rose
- Fancy You Fancying Me - Lewis James
- The Last Long Mile - Charles Hart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?