Sunday 13 June 1926
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Lynde in Mount Vernon and Geoffrey Finsberg.
Hintertreppe, directed by Leopold Jessner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1926!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1926 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Paul Lynde in Mount Vernon: Ohio, USA; comedian (Uncle Arthur - Bewitched) (dies 1982).
- Geoffrey Finsberg: British politician, a Member of Parliament returned at General Election 6/11/1987.
- Jérôme Lejeune: French geneticist, a researcher on human chromosomes and mental deficiency.
- Paul Lynde: American actor of stage, film and TV from the time of his Broadway debut in 1952.
- J?r?me Lejeune: Montrouge physician.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 June 1926
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Horses - George Olsen & His Orchestra
- Song of the Flame - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- Cossack Love Song - Ipana Troubadors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?