Monday 13 June 1927
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Knut Wiggen and Alan Reiher.
Tiptoes, directed by Herbert Wilcox, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1927!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1927 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Knut Wiggen: Composer.
- Alan Reiher: Australian public servant (d. 2003).
- Slim Dusty: Australian singer-songwriter guitarist and producer (d. 2003).
- Friedrich Katz: Austrian-born historian of Mexico especially the Mexican Revolution (d. 2010).
- Henry CK "Clan" Petty-Fitzmaurice: Gov of India (1888-94), dies at 82.
- Ticker-tape parade welcomed Charles A Lindbergh to New York City
- A ticker-tape parade down 5th Avenue in New York City is held for aviator Charles Lindbergh.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 June 1927
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?