Saturday 13 June 1931
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Skin Game, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1931.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1931!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1931 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Irvin D Yalom: American psychotherapist.
- Lachlan Macleay: USAF / pilot.
- Nora Kovach: Hungarian-born American ballerina (Born 1931).
- Reed Scowen: Canadian politician.
- Irvin Yalom: American psychotherapist and academic.
- Claude Lapourielle: France sport Champion
- Jean Marcel: French soccer player. He was an integral part of the French national teams of the 1950s.
- Georges Arvanitas: French jazz pianist and organist.
- Kitasato Shibasaburo: Japanese physician (Born 1851).
- 63rd Belmont: Charley Kurtsinger aboard Twenty Grand wins in 2:29.6
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?