Saturday 13 June 1931
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lachlan Macleay and Irvin D Yalom.
The Skin Game, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1931.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1931!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1931 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Lachlan Macleay: USAF / pilot.
- Irvin D Yalom: American psychotherapist.
- Georges Arvanitas: French jazz pianist and organist.
- Jean Marcel: French soccer player.
- Claude Lapourielle: France sport Champion.
- Nora Kovach: Hungarian-born American ballerina (Born 1931)
- Reed Scowen: Canadian politician
- Irvin Yalom: American psychotherapist and academic
- Kitasato Shibasaburo: Japanese physician (Born 1851).
- 63rd Belmont: Charley Kurtsinger aboard Twenty Grand wins in 2:29.6
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?