Thursday 13 June 1935
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Dawn Rider, directed by R.N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1935!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1935 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Aleksandr Alekseyevich Kiselyov: Russia -- Cosmonaut.
- Christo : Bulgarian-born conceptual environmental artist, working in partnership with his wife, Jeanne-Claude, born the same day as him.
- Samak Sundaravej: Thai politician 25th Prime Minister of Thailand (d. 2009).
- Jeanne-Claude : Together with her husband Christo she created environmental works of art.
- Hammond scores his 100th hundred, 116 for Gloucs vs. Somerset
- James J Braddock beats Max Baer in 15 for heavyweight boxing title
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?