Friday 13 June 1941
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Big Store, directed by Charles Riesner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1941 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Robert Forester in Rochester: New York, USA; actor (Banyon, Nakia).
- Tom Hallick in Buffalo: New York, USA; actor (Search).
- Marcel Lachemann: American baseball player coach and manager.
- Serge Lemoyne: French Canadian artist (Born 1941).
- Esther Ofarim: Israeli singer-songwriter.
- TASS, the official Soviet news agency, denies reports of tension between Germany and the Soviet Union.
- Soviet officials deport about 65,000 people from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania to Siberia.
- All German and Italian assets in the United States are frozen.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?