Sunday 13 June 1943
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Spitfire, directed by Leslie Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1943!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1943 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Edward Skorek: Poland -- Volleyball player (1976 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Jim Guy Tucker: American politician, governor of Arkansas.
- Jean-François Lemoine: French journalist, newspaper editor and media company boss, the CEO of Sud Ouest who was paralyzed in an automobile accident in May 1991 and died on 16 February 2001 after complications from surgery.
- Malcolm McDowell: English actor.
- Harry Collins: English sociologist author and academic.
- Jim Tucker: American lawyer and politician 43rd Governor of Arkansas
- Koco Racin: Macedonian poet (Born 1908).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?