Monday 13 June 1983
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Matt Allison and Steve Novak.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Flashdance...What A Feeling by Irene Cara.
In UK Every Breath You Take by The Police was in the top 5 hits.
Superman III, directed by Richard Lester, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while The Return Of The Jedi by Joan D. Vinge was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Consultant.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Treasure of Tarmin or Crossbow.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1983!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1983 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Matt Allison: British racing driver.
- Steve Novak: Basketball Player.
- Ryan Conferido: American dancer.
- Rebeca Linares: Spanish porn actress.
- Sarah Schaub: American actress.
- Jason Spezza: Canadian ice hockey player
- Pioneer 10 becomes the first man-made object to leave the solar system.
- ''Pioneer 10'' becomes the first man-made object to leave the solar system.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Irene Cara - Flashdance...What A Feeling
- Culture Club - Time (Clock Of The Heart)
- David Bowie - Let's Dance
- Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue
- Men At Work - Overkill
- Lionel Richie - My Love
- Styx - Don't Let It End
- Naked Eyes - Always Something There To Remind Me
- Rick Springfield - Affair Of The Heart
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Family Man
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?