Wednesday 13 June 1984
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ronnie Ficarro and Luke James.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper.
In UK Wake Me Up Before You Go Go by Wham! was in the top 5 hits.
Top Secret!, directed by Jim Abrahams, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984
while Full Circle by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cabbage Patch Kids: Adventures in the Park or Kokotoni Wilf.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1984.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1984!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1984 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Ronnie Ficarro: Bassist.
- Luke James: R&B Singer.
- Nery Castillo: Mexican-Uruguayan footballer.
- Kaori Icho: Japanese wrestler.
- Antje Möldner-Schmidt: German runner.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
- Duran Duran - The Reflex
- Deniece Williams - Let's Hear It For The Boy
- Steve Perry - Oh Sherrie
- Night Ranger - Sister Christian
- Huey Lewis and the News - The Heart Of Rock & Roll
- Laura Branigan - Self Control
- Pointer Sisters - Jump (For My Love)
- Bruce Springsteen - Dancing In The Dark
- Madonna - Borderline
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?