Tuesday 13 June 1989
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to I'll Be Loving You (Forever) by New Kids On The Block.
In UK Sealed With A Kiss by Jason Donovan was in the top 5 hits.
Batman, directed by Tim Burton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while The Russia House by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1989.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1989!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1989 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Ryan McDonagh: Hockey Player.
- Hassan Whiteside: Basketball Player.
- Makonnen Sheran: Rapper.
- Cameron Liddell: Guitarist.
- ILoveMakonnen : American rapper.
- Ben Barba: Australian rugby player
- Irene Gorovaia: Russian-American actress
- Daniel Mortimer: Australian rugby player
- Tommy Searle: English motocross racer
- Lisa Tucker: American singer and actress
- Fran Allison: American, early television personality (Kukla, Fran and Ollie) (Born 1907).
- 43rd NBA Championship: Detroit Pistons sweeps LA Lakers in 4 games
- Jerry Lee Lewis gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The wreck of the German battleship ''Bismarck'', which was sunk in 1941, is located west of Brest, France.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- New Kids On The Block - I'll Be Loving You (Forever)
- Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings
- Bobby Brown - Every Little Step
- Richard Marx - Satisfied
- Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
- Milli Vanilli - Baby Don't Forget My Number
- Fine Young Cannibals - Good Thing
- Lita Ford - Close My Eyes Forever
- Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real
- Waterfront - Cry
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?